Friday, 3 May 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #5

                             Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Q: Give us a sneak! What are you reading? Tell us about a fun or fail scene in your current read.


Right now I'm reading Beautiful Souls by Sarah Mullanix. This is the first book in the series, and the first book that I've read from this author. So far I like it a lot. It has some flaws but otherwise it's super packed with action. Also it's pretty nice twist on whichcraft books.

Here's a little sneak peak from one if those super intense scenes (I was like Wait...What?! during reading through this :D ).

"...I approached the killer, only feet away now. Once within arm's reach, I bared down and sunk the wooden rod through the killer's left eye, not stopping until my fist of white knuckles sat flush with her bleeding eye socket..."