Feature and Follow Friday #5

                             Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Q: Give us a sneak! What are you reading? Tell us about a fun or fail scene in your current read.


Right now I'm reading Beautiful Souls by Sarah Mullanix. This is the first book in the series, and the first book that I've read from this author. So far I like it a lot. It has some flaws but otherwise it's super packed with action. Also it's pretty nice twist on whichcraft books.

Here's a little sneak peak from one if those super intense scenes (I was like Wait...What?! during reading through this :D ).

"...I approached the killer, only feet away now. Once within arm's reach, I bared down and sunk the wooden rod through the killer's left eye, not stopping until my fist of white knuckles sat flush with her bleeding eye socket..."





14 comments

  1. Thank you for stopping by!

    New follower via Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really interesting. I haven't heard of the book before, I think! :)

    New follower via GFC.
    Nina@J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopping through :)

    Thanks for stopping by and the follow

    New follower Bloglovin and Twitter :)

    Michelle@Because reading is better than real life
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice tease. Thanks for sharing.

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-follow-46.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, that sounds like a book I'd like! Thanks for stopping by my FF post earlier. I'm following you back via Networked Blogs.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geez, this book sounds deliciously graphic!

    Mission to Read

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! What a sneak peak!!!

    New Follower from FF

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! I'm now following you!
    Here's mine: http://carycheyennexo.blogspot.com/2013/05/follow-friday-16.html
    Xo - Cary.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey :) Just wanted to let you know I stopped by. I'm following you via bloglovin'. Hope to get a follow back :)

    Amber

    http://paradiseofpages.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Passing through to say hi!I'm a new follower who found you by FF blog hop and hope I can see you back at my blog or blogs =)

    guinandlibertadtomas.blogspot.com

    yamulticulturaljunkie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopping through. Beautiful Souls isn't ringing a bell right now but your description sounds really interesting. I like witchcraft books.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can understand your surprise. That was quite a tease.

    Thanks for stopping by my FF :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. That does sound intense! I haven't read that series yet, but I'll have to look into it now. Cute layout, by the way!

    New bloglovin' follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Maria,
    I nominated you for a Liebster Award. It’s sort of like a get to know me thing that you pass on to other bloggers.
    http://thetemptationtrilogy.blogspot.com/2013/05/i-was-honored-to-be-nominated-by.html
    -Sherry

    ReplyDelete