Friday, 29 March 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #1


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow




Q: Tell us about the most emotional scene you've ever read in a book - and how did you react?



I've read many books with emotional scenes in them, but 2 of them are really unforgettable.  
First is from Scent of Magic ( Healer series #2) by Maria v. Snyder. OMG, this book, well both of them are incredible. When I finished the second book I didn't really know how to contain myself. I was depressed with the ending. I wanted the third book immediately. ( Sorry for the spoiler, but he just cannot die! That's what I kept telling myself the whole day :D )
The second book is my recent read, Ensuing Darkness by Alexis Cain. I just finished the book last night, and I couldn't even fall asleep afterwards. It left me brokenhearted, with of course wanting to see what will happen next.

Ensuing Darkness         Scent of Magic (Healer, #2)


What is you FFF? Tell me in the comments, and be sure to follow, I'll follow back everyone :)