Sunday, 24 March 2013

Stacking The Shelves #1



Stacking The Shelves is event created and hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's about sharing the books you collected in the past week. I will do Stacking The Shelves every Sunday. If you're also part of this leave a link in the comments, I'm sure there's plenty of people who'd like to see what you've collected.


Books I bought:

Poison Study (Study, #1)

Poison Study ( Study, #1) by Maria V. Snyder






Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)



Clockwork Angel ( Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare










Books gifted to me for review:


3 Days




3 Days by Krista Madden

Ensuing Darkness









Ensuing Darkness by Alexis Cain








Books I received as a gift:

The Cries of the Butterfly


The Cries of the Butterfly by Rajeev Roy










What books did you added to your shelf this week?