Friday, 7 June 2013

Feature & Follow Friday #6

                                       Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Q: Have you broken up with a series? If so which one and why


The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)I've had several series that I didn't finish for some reason. The one that I've started recently though is Blood of Eden by Julie Kagawa. I'm not sure if I'm just too fed up with vampire stories, by this just didn't catch my attention enough. I might give a try to the second book though, just so I really make sure that the series isn't for me.

Marked (House of Night, #1)The second series that I want to mention is House of Night by P.C. Cast. I was reading this series when I was younger and I've read first four books in the series, but I just wasn't able to continue. It didn't entertain anymore as the first book did.