Friday, 21 June 2013

Feature & Follow Friday #8


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Q: Activity: Favorite Literary Quote


There's so many quotes that I like, but I've picked up some. Some of them are from book, but some of them are just quotes that I like a lot.

"Love is not the absence of logic but logic examined and recalculated heated and curved to fit inside the contours of the heart." - Tammara Webber, Easy

"If there's a book you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

"People who stop laughing are always the ones who get hurt." - Josh Sundquist, Just don't Fall

As you may know, GFC is going away July 1st, and that's why I would love, If you could follow me through Bloglovin. Thank you, and please leave your FF links in the comments. Have a magical weekend!

Follow on Bloglovin