Teaser Tuesday #1

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

The Book


Ensuing DarknessThis is my first week doing Teaser Tuesday (Yeeey). I decided to choose the teaser from my current read Ensuing Darkness by Alexis Cain. I started to read this book yesterday, and so far I like it a lot.


Synopsis
The small town of Maxville, Colorado is harboring more secrets than Kota imagined. There is a new family in town, one with a cover and dark secrets. They have a mission: Get in, do the job, and get out, but when their youngest get mixed up in a taboo romance, things get nasty. Kota finds herself surrounded by everything she never knew existed, and the blame is all on her when she puts her friends and family in danger to discover a truth she was never supposed to see
  

My Teaser

" ...Doesn't she know it's dangerous to go spouting off like that to just anyone? One day she's going do that to someone and it's going to get her in trouble...killed even."




What is your TT book?

19 comments

  1. Oooh interesting teaser! I've never heard of this book but is sounds right up my alley. Welcome to Teaser Tuesday also, btw! : )

    new follower!

    My TT: http://followthewritingrabbit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the cover of this book. Never heard of it, but it sounds amazing, and the teaser sounds great. Excellent choice! And well, welcome to Teaser Tuesday :)

    My TT post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm a new follower from Book Blogs! Check out my blog here Bookish Whimsy, and hopefully you would like to follow back. :)

    Great teaser quote! The cover draws me in as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following:) I followed you back ;)

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a great and intense read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cover of that book!

    Here is my teaser...
    Crash by Nicole Williams:
    ''I knew, once we were alone, something was going to happen. The tension had been that thick between us the past hour as expectant looks, hands playing finger hockey, legs brushing legs, and the unsaid words between us louder than had we spoken them ensued.''

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cover is gorgeous :)
      And wow that teaser is awesome, gonna read the summary of the book :D

      Delete
    2. Yeep, I just realized I have that book on my TBR pile :D Now i want to dig into it haha.

      Delete
  6. Nice teaser! Here's mine: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2013/03/first-chapter-first-paragraph-6-and.html

    I'm a new follower via Google Friend Connect--hope you'll visit my blog and follow back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I checked yours, and it's looking really good :) Followed back ;)

      Delete
  7. Followed back! Thanks for stopping by. :)
    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that's a great teaser! I will have to check this book out!

    Thanks for stopping by my Teaser Tuesday post, too! I'm a new follower here and I grabbed your button for my blogroll page. I have a button, as well, but for some reason the grab code isn't working right (I believe there is a setting on Blogger I can't find that is causing it to paste as a "-see more at..." tag for some reason. Anyway, if I can ever get it fixed, would love for you to grab it.

    Hope you had fun on your first Teaser Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa :)I'll try to grab your button and do my blogroll thingy today. :)
      PS: I'm in love with Teaser Tuesday :D I found probably around 10 new books in less than an hour that I want to read :D

      Delete
  9. Yep, gotta watch that mouth! (Preaching to the choir on that one! I'm the worst!) Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays! Thanks for stopping by mine at mrscaptkirk51.blogspot.com. (new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I agree Allison :) Thank you for stopping by my blog too :)

      Delete