Stacking The Shelves #2


Stacking The Shelves is event created and hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's about sharing the books you collected in the past week. I will do Stacking The Shelves every Sunday. If you're also part of this leave a link in the comments, I''ll check you out :)

Books I bought


Safe Haven



Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks






Books gifted to me for review

Beautiful Souls (Beautiful Souls #1)




Beautiful Souls by Sarah Mullanix






A Murderer's Heart



A Murderer's Heart by Julie Elizabeth Powell







Gone



Gone by Julie Elizabeth Powell








                                What books did you added to your shelf this week?


15 comments

  1. Ooh Safe Haven! My cousin loved the book, but was really disappointed by the movie. I'd like to read it at some point soon!

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen the movie, but I always like books better than movies, so I just had to get this haha :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh nice! Those are all new to me but I hope you enjoy them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool haul. Happy reading!

    old follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves-33.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice haul. You got some books I hadn't heard of before. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen Safe Haven before, but I'm sure I've heard of it. Can't wait to see what you think of it! :D
    Thanks for stopping by my STS! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen the movie, but I always like books better so I had to get it :)
      You're welcome, have a nice day :)

      Delete
  6. I loved Nicholas Spark books, but never read one of his books. Hope you love it too. Happy Reading!
    Mariana @ Book Travels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've only seen his movies too, so I hope I like the book too :)
      Have a great day Mariana :)

      Delete
  7. Ooh have you seen the movie Safe Haven? I'm always wary about Nicholas Sparks books.. lol.. I've read a few, but actually found I enjoyed the movies more... :D I did like The Wedding tho..

    Thanks for stopping by!!

    Michele | StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen the movie, and I liked it a lot. I've never actually read any of his books, so I'm excited :)
      You're welcome Michele, have a nice day :)

      Delete
  8. I've only read one Nicholas Sparks book so far because they are pretty emotional! LOL I cry easy. Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete