Stacking The Shelves #3

                              

Stacking The Shelves is event created and hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's about sharing the books you collected in the past week. I will do Stacking The Shelves every Sunday. If you're also part of this leave a link in the comments, I''ll check you out :)


Books gifted to me for review






Majestica; First Glimpse by Rebecca Maze 






Screen Shot 2013-03-04 at 10.48.01 AM




Released by Mia Fox






Prophecy of the Female Warrior




Prophecy of The Female Warrior by K. A. Young




Books I won


The Mark of Cain (The Cain Chronicles: Book One)






The Mark of Cain by A.D. Seeley






Books I bought


Pieces of Hope



Pieces of Hope by Carolyn Carter














Sulfur





Sulfur (Farro and Sulfur) by Arreana







Farro






Farro (Farro and Sulfur) by Arreana








                              What books did you added to your shelf this week?

3 comments

  1. OOh nice! Those are all new to me! Hope you enjoy them!!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy reading Maria! I hope you enjoy all of your books! (I love the Mia Fox cover!)

    My STS


    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mia Fox book looks great and interesting. A lot of these are new to me. Nice haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete